On farm feed sales is without doubt one of the most essential occupations in the livestock sector at present, milk volumes and meat quality are linked directly to the best nutritional support and the most up to date technical advice available.
Rhyno Mills is well-established in West Munster having built our business on our reputation for quality, consistency and excellent service over 100 years.
We are now looking for an energetic and ambitious Sales Representative to join our team and contribute to the continued growth and success in the Munster region.
Your primary role
- Increase volume of sales through managing existing business and driving new sales
- Deliver great customer service and effectively manage customer accounts and queries
- Provide sound nutritional advice and support, selling our extensive range of products to the farming community
- Keep up to date with the challenges, developments and opportunities within the sector.
- Provide feedback to the business and contribute to strategic plans and further product development.
- Promote on farm events and liaise with our Farm Store staff, assisting with seasonal campaigns, promoting products available within our Farm Store.
You will need to be:
- A self-motivated individual with a dairy background & genuine interest in ruminant feed sales.
- Commercially astute with a track record of achieving sales success and developing new business within this sector
- Self-motivated, self-managed and efficient in managing your own territory
- Organised with a strong level of communication skills.
- Confident in using IT & technology to support the sales process
- Fluent in English with a full Irish driving licence.
To apply for this position simply email your CV and contact details to John.email@example.com
John Lynch General Manager Rhyno Mills Ltd.